Monday 10 December 2018

Growth Mindset:Explore Growth Mindset Beyond School

This growth mindset challenge is to see try and look at aspects other than schoolwork where you might show a growth mindset. I don't think i've ever really had a great growth mindset when it comes to college work but i know i've definitely shown this sort of mindset in other aspects of my life. When it comes to exercise I love pushing myself to work harder, or be quicker or to learn a new skill. It's also an aspect of my life where I won't quit when i get tired or find something hard. I also used to have this sort of mindset when I used to play football but unfortunately there wasn't enough people for a team but I'd love to be on a sporting team again where I can work on having a stronger growth mindset. I do believe if you practise having a certain mindset about some aspects of your life it's definitely easier to carry that mindset over to different aspects of your life.

Growth Mindset

No comments:

Post a Comment