Sunday 2 December 2018

Alpha

This week for my project I worked on getting the timer and triggers functioning properly so that It was actually a playable game instead of driving around the terrain. I also worked on adding buildings and better roads and paths and a train station to create the city portion of the terrain. nothing has gone wrong so far while i'm working on my game but I would like to fix the way that you can see the grass developing as your driving towards it while playing I had originally thought I had already addressed and fixed this problem but I've began noticing it a lot and it makes the roads slightly confusing to follow when the outline of the road and the grass is only showing as the players driving by it.
This week coming I need to work on respawning if you get stuck somewhere over a couple of seconds as if you have a bad crash you can get stuck somewhere you don't have to restart the whole game when you have time left on the countdown.

I am starting to worry about meeting targets I don't know if its just that I'm spending far too long on one specific thing I want to complete but I am starting to worry if I'll manage to get everything that I originally planned complete. I am really enjoying the process though.


Terrain

Game being Played

Buildings in game


No comments:

Post a Comment