Thursday 6 December 2018

Unity Free Tutorials

Jimmy Vegas' Tutorials
This week i continued to use Jimmy Vegas' tutorials as I find them easy to follow I watched another two of his tutorials on adding buildings and different textures to make the city more realistic. I found these tutorials really helpful as I wouldn't have known where to start with trying to make a city for my game without them. 


I also watched two of Jimmy Vegas's other tutorials on his car racing game. I put in a countdown so when you press play you have a countdown from 3 before the game timer starts which was done using C# Script. I put in a countdown so when you press play you have a countdown from 3 before the game timer starts which was done using C# Script. I also continued this series of tutorials and managed to add different camera angles for the first person controller also using C# Script. The player can now press the C key on their keyboard to switch from different camera angles while driving their car. This tutorial helped me add some options that the player can choose what they prefer which I feel like my game was lacking slightly. Next I want to add in a Menu before the game is played and I'm hoping to be able to do another option for the player so that they can choose between player under the timer or just freely driving around.


No comments:

Post a Comment