Wednesday 26 September 2018

My Favourite Game

My Favourite Game 


My favourite game  is the Nintendo Wii game 'Mario Karts'. I've had the Game since it first came out in 2008 and still enjoy it as much as I did when I was 10. 'Mario Karts' is a race car game with all of the different Nintendo Mario series' classic characters. I love this game for a variety of reasons, firstly because there is a  variety of mini games and races so there are lots to choose from if you get bored playing a certain mode. This game is exiting and inclusive with the option of playing with up to four people at one time. Races in the game are quick and quite different so waiting for a turn in a big group isn't horrifically boring like some other games I've played.



Mario karts Wii Box for game and sample of players screen while playing.

I find this game fun when I have a group of people over, It brings out peoples competitive side and makes it easy for everyone to be involved!



No comments:

Post a Comment