Friday 28 September 2018

Thoughts on the technology tools for this class



There are a lot of new technology tools this year. I have never blogged before so I'm just starting to get used to the idea now as it was a bit hard to think of things to write about at the start, so far Im surprised because I feel a lot more focused than I normally would be about the whole module in general because I'm constantly having to really think about something and write about it so I'm finding the blog very helpful.

I've used Pinterest before and love it, it's great for ideas and inspiration but I've never used Bookmarking or Diigo before so I'll definitely have a look at both of them to see if they work well for me.

I have done a lot of image editing already by using either photoshop or just a quick edit on my Photos on my macbook which both have always worked well for me.

I'm exited to try out Cheezeburger, Canvas and Unity 3D, I found Unity quite hard last year and didn't push myself or give it a full go so I'm motivated to really try and master how to use it.

Blogging Meme

No comments:

Post a Comment