Sunday 30 September 2018

Time Stratagies



I think that time management is really important in every ones day to day life and it's something I've always struggled with so any time management strategies are really useful. I'm going to really work on trying to work ahead this year as previously I've just managed to get assignments in on time. I also think that planning our own timetable and workload will be really helpful, I've never done that before so I'm hoping I'll work well using this strategy.

Start today image
the articles that I read about time management were:

2. How to beat procrastination by Caroline Webb

I found both articles really relatable and helpful. I'm really bad for putting things off and finding it hard to start things, the articles both had the idea of that the job of starting is actually much easier than the pain of procrastination and that by setting smaller goals for yourself can really help with motivation to start and finish a task. I also can really relate to always having distractions around me when i'm trying to complete a task and often will sit down to start a task and spend most of my time distracted by my phone or social media so I'm going to try and use the tip of getting rid of distractions, for example I'm going to try turning my phone off when doing assignments so that I can't see if a message pops up. I'm also going to try and sit at a desk with just a laptop and notebook to help prevent distractions instead of sitting in my bed to do them. I feel very motivated to try and put some of the strategies I've learned about into action this year and hopefully I feel better and more motivated about college and day to day tasks in general.









No comments:

Post a Comment