Thursday 22 November 2018

Week 8 Progress

After looking back over my blog and looking at my points I'm quite happy with how I've done I've put a lot of time and effort into my blog and unity and designing my game and I've enjoyed doing it. It's definitely a massive step up from last year which was something I really wanted to do for myself. I feel like if I keep up what I've been doing and just try to do a tiny bit more, I am well capable of achieving an A in this module which I'd love to get for myself.

I feel like the module this year benefited me a lot in relation to time management, it's a skill I've always been extremely bad at as well as putting things I don't know how to do off and then never doing them. Okay I'll admit there were definitely a couple of times I took advantage of the grace period but all in all I'm quite happy with the progress I've made and I feel like hopefully I'll be able to  take what I've learnt and apply a more weekly and balanced work schedule in all of my modules.
I think the tasks I enjoyed the most were the unity tutorials, which I found quite fun to my surprise and the first couple of readings we did about time management and feedback and the growth mindset as they were all readings where I could have a look at how I am in these areas and try and improve. I found them really quite beneficial.

Going forward I still have a a lot of work to do on organisation and time management in not only this module but all of them. I'm going to try and make sure I complete every upload and declaration on time and try not to leave them  until the last minute as I have done. I want to make sure I continue to put the work in for the last little bit so I'm not disappointed looking back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment